A blog about whatever floats my boat!
Vitor, 23-year-old born in Aveiro and raised in Lisbon. I’ve recently graduated from NoWhere Universtity with a degree in NotTobeFound.
A bit introvert and a know-it-all kind of person, I had a fairly normal and “easy” life throughout my first 18 years on Earth.
Once high school came to an end, this personified me: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Then thought engineering was my thing. I came to the conclusion that it wasn’t, a bit late though.
Love sarcasm and witty people.
Searching for the cheapest flight deals is one of my hobbies.
I am interested in so many different areas, that go all the way from design and architecture to journalism and sociology.
Personal facts sheet
- I am the 2008 National Champion of Sand Construction contest… Yeah!
- I’ve once been an airplane co-pilot
- Ganda, a small town lost in Angola, was my home twice, on August 2014 and August 2015
- Walked around 140 km from Ponte de Lima to Santiago de Compostela in 4,5 days
- “Read it later” is the deeply disturbing syndrome that I suffer from; no way that I will ever be able to take care of all those web articles in a lifetime