Things to do in Zurich – TOP 5
- Walk to the summit of Uetliberg, a 871m high mountain which offers a nice panorama of the city, Lake Zurich and the Alps (there’s also a train that goes all the way up, if you don’t feel like hiking… shame on you though!);
- Rent a bike (for freeeeeeee!) and wander around the city like the locals do;
- Roam around the city centre and walk up to Lindenhof, a park right in the centre which also offers a nice view of the downtown area and the Limmat, the river that flows through it.
- If the weather’s nice, dip your toe in the crystal clear waters that embrace the city.
- Don’t get outraged with the prices of everything… After all, it’s Switzerland.